Are you interested in leading sex ed workshops with youth? Do you want to contribute to the Sense Project at Head & Hands? We are currently seeking new volunteer animators for the 2010-11 school year!
Some need-to-know info about applying to be a Sense Project animator:
- New animators must be aged 25 and under
- We’re looking for people who can commit to being an animator for the entire school year (Sept-early Dec, Jan-May)
- Animators should have at least some availability on weekdays during the day. Some evening and weekend availability is appreciated too. Last year’s animators volunteered an average of 65 hours each throughout the school year, but how much you end up volunteering depends on your schedule and your availability.
- Bilingualism is not mandatory, but it’s an asset if you are comfortable animating in French. The working language of the training is English.
- It is also an asset if you have previous animation experience or experience working with youth, but it’s not a requirement.
- It is mandatory to attend the full animator training (see dates below)
Animator training dates:
Thursday Sept. 9th 6-9pm
Saturday Sept. 11th 11-4pm
Tuesday Sept. 14th 6-9pm
Thursday Sept. 16th 6-9pm
Saturday Sept. 18th 11-4pm
Tuesday Sept. 21st 6-9pm
Thursday Sept. 23rd 6-9pm
Saturday Sept. 25th 11-4pm
If you meet these criteria, please contact Nikki at (514)481-0277 or email@example.com. We’ll then book a short screening interview with selected volunteers! The deadline to apply is Friday, August 13th. If you have any questions, contact Nikki at (514) 481-0277!