Are you interested in facilitating sex ed workshops with youth? Do you want to contribute to the Sense Project at Head & Hands? We are currently seeking new volunteer animators for the 2011-12 school year!
- New animators must be aged 25 and under
- We’re looking for people who can commit to being an animator for the entire school year (Sept-early Dec, Jan-May)
- Animators should have at least some availability on weekdays during the day. Last year’s animators volunteered an average of 70 hours each throughout the school year, but how much you end up volunteering depends on your schedule and your availability.
- Bilingualism is not mandatory, but it’s an asset if you are comfortable animating in French. The working language of the training is English.
- It is also an asset if you have previous animation experience or experience working with youth, but it’s not a requirement.
- It is mandatory to attend the full animator training (see dates below).
Animator training dates:
Tuesday Sept. 6th 6-9pm
Thursday Sept. 8th 6-9pm
Saturday Sept. 10th 11-4pm
Tuesday Sept. 13th 6-9pm
Thursday Sept. 15th 6-9pm
Saturday Sept. 17th 11-4pm
Tuesday Sept. 20th 6-9pm
Thursday Sept. 22nd 6-9pm
Saturday Sept. 24th 11-4pm
If you meet these criteria, download the volunteer application form send it to Nikki at email@example.com by Wednesday, August 10th. We’ll then book a short screening interview with selected volunteers. If you have any questions, feel free to call Nikki at (514) 481-0277!