The Sense Project is our cutting edge, harm-reductive and queer/sex/trans-positive peer-based sex education program. Here are two ways to get involved and support the Sense Project:
If you want a one-time, quick ‘n’ dirty thing, go with SERVE!
- SERVE is our 8th annual charity beach volleyball tournament which raises money for the Sense Project. This year we want to raise $50,000!
- Unique opportunity to share our holistic vision of youth empowerment and wellness with Montrealers at large on a fun & sexy day.
- July 28th 2013 at Jeanne Mance Park (Sunup to Sundown).
- We need 60 volunteers for a variety of jobs (Scorekeepers, Barkeepers, Security, Servers, BBQers, Runners etc).
- For more information or to sign up, please contact Shanice at email@example.com or at 514-481-0277.
If you’ve got some stamina and want to commit to a year of fun times with peers and sex ed, go with SENSE!
- The Sense Project was created in response to the 2005 education reform in Quebec which removed sexual education from the high school curriculum.
- We are looking for Sense Animators under 25 who will facilitate sex ed workshops with youth in high schools.
- This is a year-long commitment in addition to a mandatory 35 hour training in September.
- The deadline to apply is Monday July 29th at 10:00 AM.
- To apply to be a Sense Animator or to get more details about the position, check out the details and find the downloadable form here.