Want to be a Sense Project Animator?
We are currently seeking new volunteer animators for the 2014-15 school year!
Interested in facilitating sex ed workshops with youth in high schools? Getting involved with the Sense Project at Head & Hands is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and support the well-being of youths in Montreal.
Some need-to-know info about applying to be a Sense Project animator:
• New applicants must be aged 25 and under.
• Animators should be committed to Head & Hands’ principles of anti-oppression, risk reduction, and non-judgment.
• Animators should have some availability on weekdays during the day. Throughout the school year, your amount of volunteering is highly dependent on your availabilities, and the workshop requests made by schools and organizations.
• Bilingualism is not mandatory, but it’s an asset! The training will be bilingual (ENG-FR).
• It is also an asset if you have previous animation experience or experience working with youth, but it’s not a requirement.
• It is mandatory to attend the full animator training (dates listed below).
• Animators must commit for an entire school year, and in taking part in the monthly trainings for the Sense Project (2 hours per month).
2014 Animator Training Dates
|Tuesday Sept. 9th 6-9pm||Thursday Sept. 11th 6-9pm||Saturday Sept. 13th 11-4pm|
|Tuesday Sept. 16th 6-9pm||Thursday Sept. 18th 6-9pm||Saturday Sept. 20th 11-4pm|
|Tuesday Sept. 23rd 6-9pm||Thursday Sept. 25th 6-9pm||Saturday Oct. 4th 11-4pm|
If you meet these criteria and are interested, please fill out the Volunteer Form Sense Project 2014 and send it to Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is Tuesday, August 12th at noon. We’ll then book a short screening interview with prospective volunteers only. If you have any questions, feel free to call Gabrielle at (514) 481-0277 or email at email@example.com!