WAYS TO GIVE
Giving monthly provides a big financial impact and stable, steady income to Head & Hands, without breaking the bank. Contribute to our organization's long-term growth, and support our core costs.
Not able to give monthly? Make a one-time gift today! Gifts of all sizes make huge impacts.
- $15 provides 2 days of healthy food for a young family
- $25 funds one counselling session
- $75 allows us to give one sexual health workshop
- $250 puts our Street Workers in the community for 15 hours of outreach
Give in memory or in honour
In lieu of sending flowers, consider making a gift to Head & Hands to honour the memory of a loved one.
Do you have something you think could come in handy for our work with youth? Do you have a skill that you’d like to share? Let us know! Contact us at 514-481-0277 before bringing donations by, as our space is sometimes limited.
By making a planned gift to Head & Hands, you can help minimize your tax burden while ensuring community support for future generations of youth. Here are a few of the options you may want to explore with your financial planner or notary:
- Gifts of securities (shares, saving bonds, etc.)
- Gifts of life insurance (donation of policy, death benefit, etc.)
For more information, contact Richenda Grazette, Director of Fundraising & Development, at 514-481-0277 or email@example.com.