Giving monthly is a way to commit to Head & Hands and our long-term role in our community. Whether you give $5 or $50, your monthly gift in combination with the gifts of others makes a big difference to our work!
By becoming a monthly donor, you will:
- Increase our stability in the face of shifting government and foundation priorities
- Contribute directly to our cash flow and help us cover core costs which can be tough to fund, from coffee and tea in the waiting room to rent and phone bills
- Help ensure our organization’s long-term strength and autonomy
- Make a large financial impact without breaking the bank in one go
Becoming a monthly donor is quick, convenient, secure and tax-deductible! Monthly gifts can be made online, on the phone, through direct debit, or in person.
Convinced? It’s easy to sign up by choosing from the following options:
- Visit our Canada Helps page with your credit card or PayPal account, choose the amount you’d like to give, and select the “monthly” option!
- Fill out the direct debit form and send it to us along with a voided personal cheque to: Head & Hands, Attn: Juniper Belshaw, C.P. 206 Succ. NDG, Montréal, QC H4A 3P5
- Give us a call at 514-481-0277 with your credit card ready
More information on each of these methods is available on our “How to Give” page. Please contact Fundraising Coordinator Juniper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-481-0277 with any questions or comments!