Sense animators are volunteers who facilitate sex education workshops in schools and other community spaces. Animators are trained every September to be ready to go into high schools shortly after the school year starts. Training focuses on the three Sense sexual health workshops, FAQs that arise in the classroom, and general facilitation skills.
We are not currently recruiting new Sense animators for this year, but recruitment takes place each summer in preparation for the September training. Please stay tuned, sign up for our e-newsletter, or contact Gabrielle (email@example.com, 514-481-0277) for more information.
Other ways to get involved:
- We are currently seeking volunteers who are interested in helping out with this very special website! If you have a penchant for the world wide web, please contact Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in helping with Faggity Ass Fridays (our fabulous monthly fundraiser at the Playhouse)? Email Johnston, the FAF coordinator at email@example.com. You can also join our facebook group.
- Are you interested in volunteering for other events? Contact Sarah, Fundraising & Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you aged 12-18? See our peer education page if you’d like to get involved!
- Got translation skills? We’re always looking for volunteer translators! Let us know!