Does your program require you to do an internships, stage, or placement? Do you want to do it at a community organization whose approach is holistic, empowering, and harm-reductive? Are you seeking an internship to develop your skills in program planning and facilitation? We’re looking for you!
We’re seeking an intern who will work about 10 hours or two days a week for the full academic year. In collaboration with their supervisor, the intern will design, publicize, and co-facilitate a 30-hour training program for front desk volunteers.
The ideal candidate is:
- Committed to the H&H mission, vision, and approach
- Self-directed and independent
- Ready to contribute their ideas about addressing sexism, racism, transphobia, and other forms of oppression in a volunteer training setting
- Comfortable animating groups and navigating group dynamics
- Available Thursday evenings and one other day/afternoon/evening per week
If you’re interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and let us know why you think you’d be a great candidate for this internship. Please attach your CV! Head & Hands recognizes the important experiences and perspectives brought to the table by those who are members of traditionally disadvantaged groups, and encourages candidates from those groups to apply.