Ever since we launched our new website and logo, we’ve been in the process of trying to update our publicity materials to match our new branding. We’ve tried working with volunteers, we’ve had all-staff critique sessions, and nothing quite worked. When Shannel got in touch looking for a five-week graphic design internship placement, we immediately loved her portfolio and jumped at the chance to bring her on. Her style and drawing skills totally fit our vibes, and were the answer to our publicity materials prayers!
Over the past five weeks, Shannel worked with nearly every single program coordinator and administrator to complete an amazing number of projects:
- new general, YPP, and J2K brochures
- posters, flyers, letterhead, and stickers for SERVE
- AGM invitations and flyers
- PowerPoint template for H&H presentations
- thank-you postcards for our darling donors
- updated Sense Project lightbulb logo
- templates and infographics for the Sense Project
- beautification of our new Non-Hormonal Birth Control pamphlet (created by midwifery stagiaire Laura-Jeanne)
- mystery surprise for a beloved member of the H&H family
Keep an eye out for her work, coming soon to a website or mailbox near you!